Apply for a free assessment
From the WEB
From the phone
Just send a photo! Reception 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
We will send the assessment result to the contact information registered after the assessment.
Reception hours 10: 00-17 : 00 ( closed on Sundays and holidays)
Please feel free to contact us.
Call charges are free
We cooperate with many media related to old coins and coins such as TV Asahi "Dr.".
Trust and achievements over 55 years since the establishment !
Appraised by an appraiser with a wealth of knowledge!
We welcome your request!
April 2022 Selected as one of the " 9 Recommended Traders Who Can Buy Old Coins " on the Web Media "Disposal Collection Comparison Navi"!
February 2022 Selected as a web media "Your FX" and " Recommended purchaser of commemorative coins, old coins, and coins "!
Old gold and silver
Tenpo Five Gold
"Five cars" are engraved on the coin
The purchase price is soaring
Old 10 yen coin
* Varies depending on the year of issue and condition
Chinese stamp FDC
FDC (First Day Cover) refers to envelopes with postage stamps and postmarks on the day of issue of the stamps.
Red monkey stamp
* Some Chinese stamps before and after the Cultural Revolution will be purchased even if they are used.
10,000 yen gold coin to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the postal system
/ 10,000 yen gold coin commemorating the 150th anniversary of the monetary system
Purchasing is being strengthened! Limited quantity high price purchase
Assessment fee 0 yen !
Easy purchase in 4 steps
② Visit or ship products
Please come to our store or bring the product to our store
Please mail it. free shipping!
After an appraisal by a professional appraiser,
Present the purchase price from our shop.
④ Cash purchase or transfer
Buy or transfer cash on the spot!
* If you select the WEB appraisal button below, you will be taken to the appraisal application form.
* Depending on the status of your inquiry, it may take several days for the person in charge to contact you. We apologize for the inconvenience if you are in a hurry to make an assessment, but please call us (0120-478-548) during business hours (Monday-Saturday 10: 00-17: 00).
* If you wish to sell items, please present your identity verification documents such as "driver's license", "passport", "health insurance card" and "alien registration card" in accordance with the law. If you send it by mail, please enclose a copy so that I can purchase it smoothly.
* We may make a business trip purchase when there are many assessed items. Please feel free to tell us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have a lot of things I want you to see, what should I do?
⇒If you know the specific product name, please send the list by email or fax. We will inform you of the availability of purchase and the approximate assessed amount. After that, please bring the item you want to buy or send it to us . In addition, please feel free to contact us as we may make a business trip purchase.
Q. Can you buy the old bills?
⇒We will only purchase unused items with special straps or numbers (special numbers, good numbers, etc.). For other details, please contact us directly.
Q. Do you buy Japanese stamps?
⇒Of course we do. However, only pre-war stamps and some commemorative stamps.. For other stamps, roses are half the face value and sheets are purchased at 60-70% of the face value. Please see here for details.
Q. Is it possible to make an assessment with a photo?
⇒Although it is possible to some extent, it may not be possible to give an accurate evaluation because the condition cannot be determined unless I actually see it. Please contact us by email once.
I used it to organize my belongings, but the assessment was clear and polite.
He kindly explains the coin valuation.
The assessor explained it carefully. I learned a lot.